Thursday, January 14, 2010

Helping Others

January 14, 2010

As we all know from the news stories there is a great need for help in Haiti after the quake. Samaritan's Purse was mentioned in an article as a legitimate organization to donate money for Haiti Quake Victims. I have added a link to my Helping Others page, every little bit helps!

I have had the joy in the past of being a part of organizing the collection of shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child for Samaritan's Purse. Simply hearing the radio announcers talk about the emotional experience of delivering these boxes to needy children had me crying in my car. I hope you too will become more familiar with the wonderful work they do and if you have another organization you would like me to add just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! Thanks for posting! Organizations are going to be coming out of the woodwork, so it is nice to know where to go to make sure your money goes to a legitimate organization.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails