Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday Friends

Hi there! I can't type that anymore without hearing Doug's voice from UP! Such a sweet movie...I get teared up every time I watch it! It's Friday! I am looking forward to some family movie time...my girlie gets so excited to get "the snack tray" filled up! We switched to a hot air popper for popcorn after all the crazy stuff I read about microwave popcorn...love the fresh popped popcorn! Why is it so hard to realize if you want something good and good for you it takes a little more effort, but is so worth it? Funny how that applies to more than just food too!

I also look forward to meeting new friends on Friday! So I get to know you better and get some movie snack ideas...what's your favorite movie snack?



Friday Follow The Girl Creative

8 comments:

  1. Hi From New Friend Friday - but I already follow you - I already know you!! Hi!! This is my first time doing this. I hope you had a great week and a SUNNY weekend! Suppose to rain here!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love finding new money mamas! I am now a new follower of you!

    My favorite snack is good old microwave popcorn. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment! Happy FF! I will post the recipe tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back from FF. Glad to meet another virtual assistant as this work can be isolating at times.

    Thanks for dropping by, commenting and following!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am visiting you from the Friday Follow and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from New Friend Friday! Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone! Great to meet you...and say howdy to those I know already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say hello. We just got a hot air popper this weekend, and my son loves watching it. We especially love the popcorn!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails